The fit of BeGood products
How to take measurements?
It’s very simple: use a tailor's tape, jot down measurements and consult our size table to find your correct size.
Hold the tailor's tape horizontally when taking measurements.
To find your size, measure the circumference of the following parts of your body chest, waist, hip and thighs:
- Chest check your cup and bra size.
- Waist measure the circumference around the narrowest part, 1cm under your belly button.
- Hip measure the circumference around the widest part, with your feet together.
- Thighs measure the circumference of the widest part of your thighs.
Waist 69-75 cm
Hips 90-94 cm
Thighs 50-53 cm
Waist 76-82 cm
Hips 95-98 cm
Thighs 54-57 cm
Waist 83-89 cm
Hips 99-102 cm
Thighs 58-61 cm
Waist 90-96 cm
Hips 103-110 cm
Thighs 62-66 cm
MEASURES IN CM
S: Waist 69-75 / Hips 90-94 / Thighs 50-53
M: Waist 76-82 / Hips 95-98 / Thighs 54-57
L: Waist 83-89 / Hips 99-102 / Thighs 58-61
XL: Waist 90-96 / Hips 103-110 / Thighs 62-66
BeGood leggings are compressive and shaping, so it is recommended to buy an extra size if the measurements are between two sizes.
|SIZE||32 (1a)||34 (2a)||36 (3a)||38 (4a)|
|Country||S/M Waist 65-75 cm / 25,6–29,5 inches||M/L Waist 75-85 cm / 29,5–33,5 inches||L/XL Waist 85-95 cm / 33,5–37,4 inches||XL/XXL Waist 95-105 cm / 37,4–41,3 inches|
|FR, BE, ES, PT||38-40||42-44||46-48||50-52|
|AT, DK, DE, NL, PL, CZ, SE, CH, TR||36-38||40-42||44-46||48-50|
S/M: 65-75 cm / 25,6–29,5 inches
M/L: 75-85 cm / 29,5–33,5 inches
L/XL: 85-95 cm / 33,5–37,4 inches
XL/XXL: 95-105 cm / 37,4–41,3 inches
How to wear BeGood items?
- To wear the leggings the right way round, make sure the BeGood logo (on the band) is on the front.
- Wear the leggings as they were tights, unroll them from the foot upwards and be careful if wearing rings, a watch or other sharp objects.
- Make sure not to force the fabric in the crotch area.
- There is no need to apply cream before putting on BeGood leggings, as the Dermofibra Cosmetics technology is a beauty treatment for your skin.